August 11, 2007

A Poem



"I hope I’m not too rhetoric, though I still fear
Rhetoric as in impressive and insincere
These words may not seem too cohesive
Though it wasn't what I had in mind
I guess it’s time for me to unwind.

Some people today are just
Negative vectors with infinite magnitude
With a totally false attitude
Ever lost in direction.

Staying atop top of their list
Most never reach there
Their thoughts covered in mist
Trapped inside the evil dragon’s lair.

When will they learn how
It feels to live life?
The same moment 
They rid their head of strife.

The ideas are splendid
But none so ever thoughtful
If the world was left to them I have now seen
I would like to skip this image if you are not too keen.

“But the world cares not for the work done
But for the result,
Nothing speaks like success”, they brag.
“I could have done that”
But never “I have done it”
They go on and on.
They just don’t have a clue.

They don't understand
Bad and Good are relative.
Nature so creative
Life so addictive
They just crave for fame 
But without them, the world wouldn’t be the same.

They love the thrill of the roller coaster’s sharp bend
It's getting a little late, with this note I would like to end."


2 comments:

Vishesh said...

its so harsha like and unlike u...

it seems so true...its what i wanted to tell you....yet maybe realisation dawns and it is self thought that has its sweats worth....

Harsha said...

@ Vishesh:
I hope I’m not too rhetoric.